V-Belt Pulley from China manufacturer introduces the precautions for belt pulley assembly
Hexagon socket bolts for assembly should also be cleaned with gasoline and dried before assembly. Lubricating oil or grease should not be applied to the bolts or screw holes to ensure sufficient friction and self-locking ability after the bolts are tightened.
How much do you know about the assembly precautions of the pulley? Follow the editor of V-Belt Pulley from China manufacturer to have a simple understanding!
1. The last cleaning before assembly requires gasoline to ensure that all parts are clean and dry, to ensure that the mating surfaces are tightly matched and free of oil, and there is sufficient friction.
2. The hexagon socket bolts for assembly should also be cleaned with gasoline and dried before assembly. Lubricating oil or grease should not be applied to the bolts or screw holes to ensure sufficient friction and self-locking ability after the bolts are tightened.
3. When the three hexagon socket bolts are about to be installed in place, they need to be tightened in turn to ensure that the cone sleeve receives uniform axial force, and the pulley and the cone sleeve are coaxially positioned well.
4. Before installation, check and measure the length of the hexagon socket bolts for assembly to ensure that the assembly bolts can withstand the bottom end of the blind hole of the cone sleeve after being tightened to ensure that the cone surface fits tightly and that the bolt receives the reverse thrust from the bottom end of the blind hole. The double nut has the same anti-loosening effect.
5. After the pulley is tightened, pull the wire to check and adjust the relative position of the main and driven pulleys to ensure that the two pulleys are on the same plane and the belt is properly tensioned.
6. The belt pulley cover should be intact and installed firmly to ensure that the belt breaks or the belt pulley is loose and exits during operation, causing a major safety accident.
7. The taper sleeve is a vulnerable part. After a long time of operation, the inner hole and the chain groove may be damaged. It should be checked before each assembly. If the defect is found, the spare part should be replaced in time.
The above is the editor of V-Belt Pulley from China manufacturer: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the assembly precautions of the pulley.