Maintenance knowledge of OEM Sprockets supplier China
OEM Sprockets are wheels with cog-type sprocket teeth that are used to mesh with blocks of precise pitch on link links or cables.
OEM Sprockets are wheels with cog-type sprocket teeth that are used to mesh with blocks of precise pitch on link links or cables. So how much do you know about its maintenance knowledge? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. The tightness of OEM Sprockets should be appropriate. Too tight will increase power consumption and the bearings will be easy to wear; too loose is easy to jump and fall off the chain. Its tightness is: lifted or pressed down from its middle, about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprockets.
2. OEM Sprockets should be installed on the shaft without swing or skew. The end faces of the two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be in the same plane. When the center distance of OEM Sprockets is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is more than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the side surfaces of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels offset too much, it will easily cause chain disconnection and accelerated wear. When replacing, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
3. When the wear is severe, it should be replaced with a new one at the same time to ensure good meshing. When the tooth surface of the sprocket is worn to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket used with adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
4. The new OEM Sprockets are too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. You can remove the chain links depending on the situation, but they must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the sprocket, the lock piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
5. Lubricating oil should be added in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket cannot be mixed with some new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, it should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.
The above is an introduction to its maintenance knowledge, I hope you can learn more about it through the introduction of the above editor.