Cleaning and maintenance of customized gear rack products
Do not clean customized gear rack products with solvent-based chain washers. This cleaning method can damage the chain.
How much do you know about the cleaning and maintenance knowledge of customized gear rack products? Let's have a simple understanding together.
1. Do not use strong acid or strong alkaline cleaners (such as rust remover) as these chemicals can cause chain damage and breakage.
2. Do not clean customized gear rack products with a solvent-containing chain washer. This cleaning method can damage the chain.
3. Prevent the use of organic solvents such as decontamination oil, which will not only damage the environment, but also wash off the lubricating oil on the bearing.
4. Clean your customized gear rack products after every ride, especially in rainy and wet conditions.
5. Pay attention to wipe the customized gear rack products and their accessories with a dry cloth.
6. If necessary, clean the gaps between the chains with an old toothbrush.
7. At the same time, don't forget to clean the front derailleur and rear derailleur pulley.
8. Use a brush to remove the sediment and dirt accumulated between the customized gear rack products, and assist with warm soapy water if necessary.
The above is a brief introduction to the cleaning and maintenance knowledge of customized gear rack products.
ADD: Shimenqiao Industrial Zone, Renqiu City, Hebei Province, China
Alibaba: DongWang Sprocket